Here's my anticipated list for 2012. I posted this in another forum and I'm not gonna bother re typing all that.
1) The Expendables 2; Sly, Arnold and Willis are going to war from the director of Con Air and Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. Sold. Also Van Damme.
2) Prometheus. Ridley Scott is still best of the beards in my eyes.
3) Cloud Atlas. The novel is a modern masterpeice and I'm a huge Wachowski mark.
4) Universal Soldier 4. Look up the behind the scenes photos. It looks batshit insane.
5) M.S. One. Guy Pearce plays Shane Black. In space.
6) Django Unchained. Hopefully it's on par with Inglourious Basterds
7) G.I. Joe 2. A Rock, Bruce Willis and Snake Eyes men on a mission movie.
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. MEGA-Cage.
9) Haywire. Since there's an abundance of B-movie action I'm more interested in Ewan McGreggor and Michael Fassbender acting opposite each other in this one.
10) Safe/Parker. Jason Statham provides me with the no frills JCVD/Steven Seagal films of my childhood.
11) Bullet to the Head. Fingers are crossed for an Extreme Prejudice level finale.
12) Hunter Killer. SEALs vs Russian ultranationalists and I really dig Antoine Fuqua.
13) Gravity. Because I so dearly loved Children of Men anything Alfonso Cuaron is a must watch for me. Except whatever Harry Potter films he made. Because fuck Harry Potter.
14) Dragon Eyes. Because John Hyams will go down in history as the best action director ever.
15) Ted. Because, God forgive me, I like Seth MacFarlane's brand of comedy.